Monday, December 21, 2009

Break!!

Finally Christmas break has come!! :) I'm glad that i don't have to worry about waking up early for awhile (sleeping in is amazing)!! I did my finals on wednesday, thursday & friday. Here are the results:
-Health =76
-Biology =91
-Spanish =91
-Choir =99
-English =91
- Algebra = 78
~ All except Choir & Algebra were 100 questions. I still have A's in all the classes (don't worry...mom). :P
*Josh & Amanda arrived & chilled for a little while & then went to her parent's house! :D

3 comments:

shawna said...

76 %????!!!! What happened! Good job on the straight A's girl! I miss you tons!

Kaycie said...

i don't know what was up with that!! But at least it didn't affect my grades! :)

Kaycie said...

i miss you too....maybe next year you can come down for christmas!! :)