Monday, January 11, 2010

Winter Break



I had 2 1/2weeks off of school for christmas & new years.
-Josh & Amanda arrived the 21st of Dec. (monday) & we hung out & celebrated Christmas with each other.
-Then we went to my grandparent's house in CA on Sunday 23th of Dec. after church! We hung out, played Apples to Apples, played Shanghi, playing Haylee's & my DS's & enjoying each others company!! We watched 'Sherlock Holmes' & went to Hollywood Boulevard for 2 hours...(so we wouldn't get a ticket). I hope I can go again so I can take my own pics & be able to take my time looking at everything!! :)
-Jake left on the 30th & Josh & Amanda left on the 1st!
-On the 1st I stayed up for CA's new year...& drank some sparkling cider..yummy!! :D
-For the rest of my stay I read a couple of books, watched 'Princess & the Frog' & went to the LA Zoo...I saw kangaroos!! :)
-Mom, haylee, & I left on the 4th after church & lunch!
***Thanks so much Nanna & Grandpa for letting us stay with you again! :P


-When I got home from the trip I cleaned my room, did my chores & got ready to go back to school. I hung out with Maggie on our last free night!! Thanks Maggie I had a fantastic time playing Mario Party 8 (even though you beat me)!! :) That was my amazing Christmas break & new year!! :)

No comments: