Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break

I really didn't do much except chillax this spring break (i have today off too)!

-I had track practices this break...i know lame (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Today {9am-11am}. We have a track meet tomorrow at Cibola.

~Monday we (my fam) went & watched 'The Bounty Hunter' & played 2 rounds of golf @ the Yuma Fun Factory. I also got a wallflower from Bath & Body Works & got new spikes & got a gel arch for my track shoes.
--My shin (on the side) has been hurting & I'm going to talk to my school trainer about it & see if the gel arch will help. (i've been icing & stretching my leg but, it still hurts....hopefully I can get it better soon!! )

~Tuesday & Wednesday we (Haylee, my mom & I ) watched records on our tv. Wednesday night we went easter dress shopping...Haylee & I got 2 adorable dresses.

~Thursday we went to CA at about 4pm to spend as much time as we could with my dad.

~Friday we went shopping again but didn't get anything...except a cardigan (sp?) & ate lunch at my dad's store. Then when dad got home from work we ate dinner & played leggreto (sp?) & scrabble.

~Saturday we watched General Conference ate lunch at dad' work again. Then again we ate dinner & Haylee, dad & I played scrabble while watching '2012' (the movie was pretty good).

~Sunday we watched Gerneral Conference ate lunch & went home.

~Today I'm trying to finish up some things that I need to do before school tomorrow.

**I've been reading the book The Hunger Games this weekend & I'm really enjoying it!!
So that is my Spring Break of 2010.

No comments: