Saturday, November 21, 2009

Busy but Fun!!

This past week has been busy but fun!!!
~Saturday Shawna & the kids arrived at about 4:30pm! That evening I went to an 80's church dance!! I had an great time! Here are some pics! :)
~Monday & Tuesday nothing really happened except Amanda came & visited (she stayed at her parent's house)!
~Wednesday for mutual we had a Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt, we went around door to door asking for Thanksgiving donations for Cross Roads Mission!
~Thursday night at 9 pm I watched New Moon (3 hours before the regular premeire..hehe)..it was hands down better than Twilight!! I had a great time!
~Yesterday Shawna, Amanda & the kids left when I was in school, I can't wait to hang out with them again preferably not during school so I can actually spend time with them!! I babysat & hung out with Maggie & she spent the night!!
~Today Maggie, Haylee & I played with water balloons & jumped in & out of the pool (water was cold but, outside was hot)! I got my grandpa Barber's b-day present for me & Ashley's I love them & can't wait to get more (3 days until my b-day)! :)
**That is what's up with me!:)

No comments: