Monday, November 30, 2009

thanksgiving

**Something I forgot to mention last time was my mom is my new mia maid advisor (she teaches the lesson on sunday in YW).

--- Tuesday was my b-day & at school I got a lot of happy birthday's...idk why but...I like it when people tell me happy birthday! The funny thing was all day people asked my if it was my birthday when I was carrying a birthday bag around!! :) After school...my mom, Haylee & I checked to see if we had everything packed & left at about 5:30pm to my grandparents houe! We got to their house at about 11pm (my time)!
--- Wednesday my mom, Haylee, Nanna & I did a little Christmas shopping & just hung out for the rest of the day! Oh...& we ate my ice cream cake...yummy!! :)
--- Thurdsday (Thanksgiving) we stuffed our tummies!! My parents, Nanna, Haylee & I went & watched 'The Blind Side'...I recommend everybody to watch it (it had clean language, no sex scenes, & was a great movie!!)! After letting our tummies settle for a while after eating we ate pie! :)
--- Friday we all except my grandpa woke up late....we all woke up & were like "that's what time it is" (or at least I was)! I guess that is what happens when you don't take a nap after you eat a big meal!! :) We just hung out & we played football...I was practicing with my left...I got better after awhile of making a fool out of myself (I'm definitely right handed!!!)! :P
--- Saturday we played a couple games & hung out!! :)
---Sunday we went to church ate lunch & left about 45 minutes after eating!! I wish we could have stayed longer! :(
---Today was back to school & that boring routine! Even with the late start today I was tired when I had to wake up...I was spoiled at my grandparents house!!
***Thank you Nanna & grandpa for having us & spoiling us!! :)

No comments: