Thursday, January 21, 2010

Busy but having fun

Pre-season track is doing okay..I guess. I was really out of shape & I'm still working on it.
~During my Martin Luther King 3day weekend I watched 'Avatar'..which was really good. I thought it was going to be stupid but, I talked to a lot of people & they said it was good, so I went..& I'm glad I did.

~Maggie & I finished 10 hours of piano playing/teaching...& I'm proud of how Maggie improved. Maggie & I played Swanee River (duet) together at YW's New Beginnings on Wednesday. It went really well & people were suprised how we did.
-I accompanied the YW on the piano to 'I Walk By Faith' it went ok...the ending got a little messed up but, that is ok. We are doing it again on Sunday in Sacrament meeting so I have to practice it again..hopefully I'll do better.

~Yesterday I got out of school at 1:45 because of the high winds & rain. I played in the rain for about 30 minutes...Maggie, Jamie, Haylee & I went on the golf course & slid in the puddles...it was fun!! :) The only bad part was that last night my legs started hurting..like huge bruises but, they didn't show (today they feel better)!
-Yesterday there was a tornado watch & as the night went on the weather calmed down & stayed that way!
-Last night I rented 'Star Trek' from the redbox & watched it with my parents...it was good (I didn't think I was going to like it).

~Today school was cancelled because the district thought that the weather was going to be worse than yesterday..they were WAY WRONG!!! I just like how Heavenly Father has a sense of humor...I started laughing when I woke up this morning & saw the bright sun!! :DToday was a beautiful day in Yuma..sunny with a breeze..it did get colder outside at about 2.
-So, I'm upset because I'll have to make up school on a day I would have gotten off..which I would actually want...but oh well. Well look at the bright side I got 2, 3day weekends!! :)
***So that is what I've been doing for the past couple of weeks...being busy, but having fun. :)

No comments: