Sunday, February 28, 2010

???

Where to begin????
~ Shawna came into town Jan 22nd - 26th & I enjoyed the time I had to talk & hang out with her! :P
-Jan. 23th I went to the stake dance & I danced with the cutest guy!! I had so much fun at the dance!! :)
~I have watched 'When in Rome', 'Dear John' & 'Valentine's Day' since I last posted ..all of which I loved!! :D

~Nothing has really happened besides the same seminary, school, track, homework, dinner, & bed schedule!
-I have a choir concert on Tuesday & I'm not really confident with the group.
-There is a track meet on Thursday but don't know if i'm going because only the top 6 people per event will go (its in El Centro).
-I have been improving in track & hope to be able to go to one of the meets!

~My mom went to Utah at the beginning of the month (for about 5 days) for my cousin & his wife & kids sealing in the temple.
-My grandpa passed away on President's day about 2 weeks ago...it just doesn't seem real to me.
(I miss you grandpa)!
-So my mom left yesterday to San Francisco for my grandpa's memorial (b/c his kids live there & he wanted his ashes in the San Francisco Bay & they saved some of his ashes to bury in his rose garden). My mom will go to Texas with my grandma for a while & expects to be back home on the 10th.
-Sometime in the summer (probably in the beginning of June) my mom, haylee & I will be going to my grandma's house for our own memorial b/c we couldn't go to this one. I'm glad that we will be able to do this b/c I wanted to go to Texas this summer & this will get me there. During my visit there I plan on spending time with my grandma, the Shipley's & the Sorensen's.


~My dad got home early early early this morning & will be here until Wednesday.
-Shawna & the kids are going to arrive here tomorrow & will be staying for about week.

~Thank goodness for my dad or Shawna for being here most of the time my mom is gone b/c I'm in charge of cooking dinner every night & I haven't had a lot of experience in the kitchen so they will be helping me! :)
-My mom told me once she gets back I will be helping her in the kitchen more often so I can learn to cook.

No comments: